It's getting colder in NY much more than the bay area. It's growing on me like a fungus but I still miss the safety and comfort of home. I know where everything is and what they cost. I can free refills on sodas in CA but here in the NYC I pay for each glass I drink. (Such Bull Shit). Anyways I can't wait until my semster is over. I am able to go home for a week to revel in the simple joys of home like going to target to buy stuff you need right now instead of buying for the next 3 months. I have to drive thru the ghetto or thru the woods to a target shop we go.
On cable there are so many people who pay for 3o minute of time to preach BS on the tube. Cablevision says we have over 200 cchannel but 50 of them are full of people that preach BS.
We saw the bigass tree in Rockefellar sq which was nice but didn't have any places to eat. TGIF, Red Lobster, you know crappy cooporate restaurants.
The village is great, plenty of places to eat and drink. More to come later.
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment