My second rotation is coming to a close. I present my power point to the lab during the weekly meeting. I'll miss the lab and will consider them as one of the final choices. I like figuring out the basic science of mechanism with the players involved in apoptosis.
I've booked my tickets to go home for my brother's wedding for May 10th and for the bachelor party april 15th. I've built in some time for cathy to visit friends and family before the wedding.
I'm not sure what else to say but I enjoy my work.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Is Cathy going with for the bachelor's Party?
-Peter
no she isn't
ok, dork! it's been how many months since you've posted anything on your freakin blog! all work and no blog makes fred a dull boy!
oh by the way, happy belated birthday! i meant to call you, but i think that was the day i was indisposed, kaput, d.o.m.a. (a.k.a. drunk off my ass) hahaha. hope you had a good one! nah=nah! you're older than i am! hahaha! hey, wait a minute, so is cathy =) hehehe
hey.. ur all older than me!!! haha.. miss u guys =) hee hee
Post a Comment