skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
captain's blog star date haheheh
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
things we done around our place
These are things that we built around our apartment. It feels like home.
The desk is from Target
desk
The curtain are from Bed, Bath and Beyond... look closely it sheets.
curtains
And the coat rack is from on-line. Bed, Bath and Beyond again.
coat rack
We are talented...aren't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2006
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2005
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
March
(2)
captain's blog star date.....032905
things we done around our place
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
Links
Google News
About Me
nycderf
I'm a curious person...once I have whale to chase I do everything to get it. I found cancer... and cell death and proliferation. Those are my whales to chase.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment