As long as they choose to change, I suppose. What I don't like seeing is relationships where someone prevents her partner from seeing his friends and family. That's unforgivable. What sadder is that these pussy-whipped folks will obey their significant others and discontinue their relationships with their friends and family.
that's what i mean rosella....again, being in a relationship just for the sake of being with someone as not to be lonely but sacrificing other relationships is not worth it...i ws one of those pussy-wiped individuals.
I'm a curious person...once I have whale to chase I do everything to get it. I found cancer... and cell death and proliferation. Those are my whales to chase.
5 comments:
What the hell???
being a in relationship with great sex is not worth it if the person you're boning is changing everthing about you.
my buddy is now wearing pink, picking curtains, and getting facials.
As long as they choose to change, I suppose. What I don't like seeing is relationships where someone prevents her partner from seeing his friends and family. That's unforgivable. What sadder is that these pussy-whipped folks will obey their significant others and discontinue their relationships with their friends and family.
Dude, you've got spam!!!
that's what i mean rosella....again, being in a relationship just for the sake of being with someone as not to be lonely but sacrificing other relationships is not worth it...i ws one of those pussy-wiped individuals.
Post a Comment