skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
captain's blog star date haheheh
Monday, March 12, 2007
evil genius
I am an evil genius who roots for the bad guys and thinks that retards should be stoned to death......eventually the world will bow to me.
I am 69% Evil Genius.
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.
Take the
Evil Genius Test
@ FualiDotCom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(2)
▼
March
(2)
evil genius
You Know You're a Graduate Student When....
►
2006
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2005
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
Links
Google News
About Me
nycderf
I'm a curious person...once I have whale to chase I do everything to get it. I found cancer... and cell death and proliferation. Those are my whales to chase.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment