Thursday, April 06, 2006

Duke Lacrosse Team

Duke lacrosse coach resigns, rest of season canceled

"I plan on killing the bitches as soon as the[y] walk in and proceeding to cut their skin off," wrote McFadyen, a 6-foot-6, 225-pound Atlantic Coast Conference honor roll player who was one of five Duke players from the exclusive Delbarton School in Morristown, N.J., adding in vulgar terms that he would find the act sexually satisfying. The e-mail was signed with McFadyen's jersey number, 41.

Shortly after the e-mail was released, lacrosse coach Mike Pressler resigned, ending a 16-year tenure marked by three Atlantic Coast Conference championships and a trip to the national final last year.

Brodhead would not say whether Pressler's resignation was requested, saying only, "When it was offered, I thought it was highly appropriate."

In the warrant to search the player's room, police provided a detailed timeline of the alleged attack and some additional details of their investigation. The warrant also adds conspiracy to commit murder as one of the crimes police are investigating.

Duke, considered a national title contender before the lacrosse season began, had a 6-2 record with seven regular-season games remaining before the scandal broke.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2398409&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

I know I haven’t written in a while but there was much material lately that I wanted to write about. Above are portions of the story I read from the Associated Press at ESPN.com just so I could comment. The full story is available at the hyperlink above. Strippers at home good thing, Peter…wink wink with some good food and restraint. There are some other things I’d like to block out of my memory. The stripper we had a giant bodyguard who blocked us from her in every enclosed space and vigilantly mindful of her well-being at all times.

The story above does not however state that the stripper and a colleague were alone in the house with the lacrosse team. Or that she was gang raped by three dudes in the bathroom. The full story of her side of it is available at the Smoking Gun.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0329061duke1.html

So who goes without an escort?

Many horny guys + beer + naked girl = bad times

Personally, I’d never want to group sex with other guys present, there’s just something wrong about that, hence the threesome fantasy. (2 ladies and me)

I’m not saying it was the stripper’s fault but appropriate measures could be taken to ensure safety.

But to more troubling things, who in their right mind would want to kill and skin another person, especially women. (The female form is beautiful thing to gaze at. Who the wants to kill that? She can’t move or blow when she’s dead, retards.) Crazy retards… kick him out of school; he just permanently screwed himself by telling every woman in America he’s one sick puppy. No one except the crazies would want a relationship with him…you know the kind.

But to screw the coach to force his hand and to resign is heinous and sad. 16 years of your life and your team is doing well, one incident causes him to throw it all away. That’s sad.

No comments: