Friday, April 07, 2006

who would you #$%^?

I know if I wasn't with Cathy and had the chance to have sex with Alyssa Milano, Catherine Bell, and/or Angelina Jolie I'd jump on the chance. I realize that Angelina Jolie a bit on the crazy size but I'd still hit dat. I'd say, take off your clothes, and shut the fuck up. Don't ask me for any blood or hair, or any other shit.

I was just wondering who would you bang if you weren't married or spoken for? Ladies, if that person was hot but dumb, would you still bang em'?

If the body is hot, would you paper bag the head and bang until they can't walk?

1 comment:

Rosella said...

At 28, if I were single, having watched too many episodes of Sex and the City, I'd probably be a damn whore. Maybe. I don't know if I'd be as crazy as Samantha (how would someone who prefers staying home on Friday nights to clubbing get that much action?), but I'd be getting some poontang for sure.

It's funny how when you're a virgin in high school, sex seems like some sacred thing that you wouldn't do unless you were in love. But like I said, I've gotten old and watched too many episodes of SATC to know that sex can just be sex. It doesn't have to be "lovemaking."

As for people I'd do, it would probably be a hot professor or two. Always had a thing for hot professors. Not really into any celebs.