Men, do you have a problem buying feminine hygiene products? And if you buy the wrong one, can you just walk up and return it without sweating that someone else will see you?
I bought the wrong one, I needed Always Maxi Super (for medium to heavy loads, I read the package) with wings short. I bought the long ones and was informed by Cathy that she can’t use that shit. Some old black couple was staring at me like I molested a kid when I was reading the packaging.
I bought I walked up stone-faced and returned that shit. What’s the big deal? The lady behind the register of customer service just smiled. I’m sure she chuckled when I left but I’m sure they are same folks that shit bricks buying rubbers and baby’s daddy tests.
If you can’t do this, then are you a mature adult? I guess there are just things you have to pony up and do like buying rubbers, pregnancy tests, and maxi pads. Can you ask your significant other how many partner’s she had and more importantly what their STD status? Grow up you prudes and quit being fucking squeamish.
Shit I’ve gone to all the strip clubs in the SF and Vegas. Big whoop.
At least in 20 years from now when I’m running for some big position like Chair or Dean of a department of Prestigious University, people see this stuff I write and see that I’m normal but demented.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The way I see it is, even if they do stare at you like you're some child molester, it's ok, because they're strangers and you'll probably never see them again. You don't have to be worried about the cashier's reaction because I'm sure those cashiers have to ring up plenty of purchases a customer may find strange. They've rung up so many tampons, condoms, and KY that they've become desensitized to it.
One exception was at Wal-mart when I had my mom buy a two-foot wooden paddle and some handcuffs for some friends of Cathy and mine. (Remember that, Cathy?? Josh and Roger's Christmas present?) Anyway, as I stood with my mom, she said to the cashier, a woman in her 20's, "I don't even want to know what my daughter's gonna do with this!" And, of course, all 3 of us started laughing.
So yeah...I guess the moral of the story is while cashiers are used to ringing up pads and condoms, expect some sort of reaction from the cashier when you buy handcuffs and a paddle simultaneously.
Post a Comment